Our experience in developing comprehensive website solutions for Law Enforcement gives Most Wanted Government Websites a distinct advantage. We thoroughly understand the needs of our Law Enforcement clients and have developed web-based communication tools which allow our Law Enforcement clients to keep their communities informed and safe.
Most Wanted Government Websites' Solutions are effective tools for County Sheriff Offices, City Police Departments, State and Highway Patrols as well as Federal Law Enforcement Agencies.
Goals & Objectives for Law Enforcement Websites:
- Create a professional web presence for your office/department
- Provide additional and enhanced services to the citizens you service through web-based technology
- Provide frequent notifications and information to your community including Most Wanted suspects, Sex Offender locations and profiles, Warrants and Messages concerning public safety
- Increase participation in community policing efforts
- Enhance the informational systems for criminal justice used by your office
- Increase economic efficiency by reducing the number of calls fielded by administration for information which is posted online
- Showcase the facilities, services and staff of your office
- Update your website 24/7 without knowledge of HTML or programming code using BJM’s “DIY” Do-It-Yourself Easy-Update Law Enforcement Subscription Program
Law Enforcement Website Solution Features Most Wanted Government Websites will customize a website solution to fit your Law Enforcement office’s needs and budget parameters. Some of our most popular Law Enforcement website components include:
- Department Pages - Criminal Investigations, Patrol, Detention Center, etc.
- Press Releases - keep the public and media informed with frequent updates
- Special Message - from the Sheriff, Chief, Captain, etc.
- Alert Notifications - allows the public to receive notifications when updates are made to the website including Sex Offenders, Most Wanted, Press Releases, etc.
- Interactive Offender Maps - drug, violent, crime or sex offender mapping
- Most Wanted - encourages community policing and assistance in capturing your “Most Wanted” suspects
- Jail Roster Integration - works with your current records management system to update the online inmate roster automatically
- Outstanding Warrants List - integrates with your current records management system to automatically post a list of outstanding warrants
- Calendar of Events - keep your community informed
- Public Forms & Information - provide the most requested forms and information online to the public
- Fees/Citations Page - post fee and citation fine information
- Crime Tips & Prevention - post tips to avoid and prevent crime
- History of Your Office or Department
- Advanced Text Editor - allows you to customize your page layouts
- E-Newsletter - publish articles, photos and information as often as you want
- Helpful Links - add links to useful websites
- Child Support Offenders - keep a list of warrants for offenders with outstanding child support
- Mobile Web Apps
- Interactive Polls and Surveys
Request an Online Law Enforcement Website Demo or contact us at 800-506-8064 to find out how a Most Wanted Government Websites' solution can benefit your office and the residents you serve.